Use BrowZine to browse the e-journals that are available to you as an RSM member. You can use it to create a bookshelf of the journals you are interested in and keep up to date with the latest issues, save articles for future reading, to name a few.
Enjoy fast remote access to our range of e-resources. Please note access to e-resources is only available to RSM members for private research and study.
To access the e-resources:
- Sign in on the RSM website
- Enter your search term below and you will be taken to the results page
- Select 'Click here' in the yellow bar at the top of the results page to authenticate you are an RSM member
Join today and get instant access to the RSM Library’s digital resources including e-journals, e-books and medical databases, plus a range of other benefits.
Use EBSCO’s Full Text Finder to search for an e-journal or e-book. Search by title, subject or ISSN/ISBN number.
Information about physical items held within our Library collection, including books, journals, manuscripts, tracts and portrait holdings.
Medical databases to support your clinical decision-making and research: Medline, Embase, AMED, DH-Data. Links to additional databases ClinicalKey, The Cochrane Library and The King’s Fund Library Database are available below.
The ClinicalKey app helps clinicians get fast access to evidence-based, peer reviewed information to improve speed to accurate diagnosis and treatment. Features include an intuitive search with auto-suggestion, the ability to bookmark and save items as well as access to full-text books, journals, guidelines and media.
RSM members as “Authorised users” may:
- Make use of the resources for personal research, teaching and private study ONLY
- Print or electronically save a single copy of a ‘portion’ of licensed materials; one article or 5% of a single journal issue is considered acceptable
- Provide a print or electronic copy of the licensed material for use in national or international regulatory authority submissions
RSM members must not:
- Make use of the resources for any commercial purpose, including private consulting or entrepreneurial activities
- Systematically print or download multiple portions of licensed content
- Share login details with others be they members, co-authors or non-members
- Share downloaded or printed materials with unauthorised users in any format
- Amend or remove any copyright information visible on licensed content
The Allied and Complementary Medicine database covers literature relating to complementary or alternative medicine, palliative care and allied health disciplines.
Database of the UK Department of Health’s Library and Information Services. Contains publications relating to health services, and social care management and administration.
Comprehensive international bibliographic database of references to journal articles covering biomedical and pharmacological research.
Bibliographic database of references from the world’s leading journals on medical, healthcare, nursing, dental and veterinary topics.
A dynamic clinical resource designed to give fast clinically relevant answers from Elsevier’s vast medical and surgical collection of books, journals, videos and images.
Freely accessible catalogue of references and publications covering health and social care management, policy, systems, services and leadership.
The RSM is home to one of the largest and most up-to-date medical libraries in Europe — it is open to members 24/7.
Our document delivery service is an easy and convenient way to gain access to chapters from books, journals and articles held in the Library collection.
Use the skills and expertise of our librarians to carry out literature searches on your behalf, including biomedical and scientific databases.