Getting started with the digital library
Attend a short tutorial introducing you to the RSM's digital library, the Library Search Hub. Whether you’re new to the RSM or just need a refresher, you’ll learn how to get the most out of the Library’s search tools and extensive e-resources available to you as a member.
30 minutes including Q&A. Open to Members only, free.
If you would like to get quickly started with using the Library Search Hub, view our video here.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7290 2940 to arrange a one to one over Zoom or Teams.
45 mins live webinars from Elsevier on how to effectively use ClinicalKey to find the most current and accurate medical information. Open to Members only, free.
During this session, you will learn how to:
- Navigate the ClinicalKey platform
- Use the advanced search features to find relevant information
- Create and save searches
- Access multimedia resources, such as videos, images, and podcasts
- Explore topic pages, which provide comprehensive information on specific medical topics
- Use the Smart Search function to quickly find answers to clinical questions
- Customise your search results and preferences
Click to register on a date here (‘Live trainings’ section).